In case you missed it, on January 31st, Chaikin Analytics CEO & Founder, Marc Chaikin, sat down with host of CNBC’s Mad Money, Jim Cramer, for a special event where they went head-to-head on some of the most talked about stocks and sectors right now.
Didn’t get a chance to watch? Don’t worry. Here are some of the biggest takeaways that you don’t want to miss:
1. Marc and Jim both love Alphabet (GOOGL). Why? Two letters: A.I.
“A.I. has been around a long time, but at Google, A.I. is generating revenue.” – Marc Chaikin
2. A good company does not mean a good stock. Case in point: Nividia (NVDA).
“Obviously it is a good company, but the question is, ‘is it a good stock?’” – Marc Chaikin
3. Stocks like Boeing (BA) are why investors need to ignore the headlines.
“Boeing is a prototypical case where investors have to ignore the headlines.” – Marc Chaikin
4. Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT’s) are big mistake right now. Here’s why:“Millenials are starting to moving out of their parents homes, they’re not renting anymore, they’re buying.” – Marc Chaikin
5. Beware the Tesla (TSLA) hype.