Join us at Chaikin!
The Chaikin Analytics Product Manager core responsibilities revolve around product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle. This role requires a successful history of product innovation and the leadership that drives the conceptualizing of a business need and the new products, and enhancements to existing products needed to address it. The Product Manager ensures that the products support the company’s overall strategy and goals and prioritizes resources to satisfy product and customer requirements.
This role requires a strong knowledge of the financial markets, including an understanding of fundamental factors and common technical analysis indicators.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Work with senior company management to define the product strategy and roadmap
- Drive the conceptualizing of a business need and lead the development of the products and product enhancements needed to address it by gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, ensuring the requirements are sufficiently defined as to be actionable, validating that software deliverables satisfy these requirements
- Own product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle
- Manage competing demands and shifting priorities to ensure both product and subscriber requirements are consistently met
- Deliver requirements documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Develop and execute user acceptance criteria for release candidates
- Test and evaluate the presentation and use of data and content in Chaikin Analytics products
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Product Manager with successful launches to market
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent FinTech products
- Excellent analytical-reasoning and problem-solving skills
- High-level understanding of technology and databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to inspire your fellow team members
- Strong time and project management skills that consistently deliver projects on time
- Background in computer programming and Web technologies is a plus
- Background in UX/UI design is a plus
- Experience in strategic product planning
- Ability to complete financial analysis to model the product’s cost and potential margins
- Strong presentation skills that clearly convey product strategy to management, partners, and potential investors, regarding outlines for your plans to achieve objectives and identify potential risk and opportunities
Inside Sales Executive
Chaikin Analytics is a SaaS platform providing stock analysis to professional and individual investors. Over the last year we have experienced tremendous growth and doubled our revenue. As a result, we are doubling the size of our sales team to keep up with very warm leads.
Candidates chosen for this role are skilled at solution selling, conversing with ease with both novice and professional investors, and able to convert very warm leads to closed sales. Experienced closers with a strong knowledge of the financial markets will thrive in this position, earning uncapped commissions that are paid out twice a month.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years sales experience, inside sales of financial products a definite plus
- Proven record as a top sales performer
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Routinely make 50 daily dials that connect with potential subscribers
- Possess a solution selling approach
- Strongly skilled at overcome objections and closing sales
- Comfortable learning technology and demonstrating it to others
- Possess a start-up culture mentality
- Attention to detail
- Strong understanding of financial markets and at ease conversing on current trends with both B2B and B2C clients
- Base salary, plus uncapped commissions and bonuses
- Access to health insurance
- Options in the company
All applicants must schedule reference calls with previous employers as part of the hiring process.